Purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned Lincoln Vehicle is the smart thing to do. You will be getting a vehicle that has been meticulously inspected and warranted by Lincoln Motor Company (see your dealer for details). There are other benefits, too.
- If a vehicle does not our strict criteria, we will not certify it. It is that simple. Find out what we check during the rigorous process of certifying a pre-owned vehicle. Download the 200-point Inspection Checklist.
- Buying a Certified Pre-Owned Lincoln is a smart decision you should feel confident about. Every Certified Pre-owned vehicle comes with extensive limited warranty coverage,* optional upgrade coverage, comprehensive warranty coverage, as well as other attractive values. So rest assured that your experience will be all you expect and more. Luxurious by standards, Certified by Ours. See your dealer for limited-warranty coverage details.
- Coverage for all Certified Pre-owned Lincoln vehicles includes repair or replacement of covered components for six years from the original Lincoln New Vehicle Limited Warranty start date or up to 100,000 miles on the odometer, whichever comes first. This coverage includes parts and labor, but excludes wear and tear items. Each Lincoln Certified Pre-owned vehicle has a standard deductible of only $100, so should a repair be necessary, your costs will be minimal.
- In addition to the 6 year/100,000-mile warranty, optional Ford Extended Service Plan Packages are available to clients seeking extended coverage. Clients may choose from the following:
- PremiumCare 7 year/100,000-mile coverage or 7 year/75,000-mile coverage
- Vehicle Scheduled Maintenance Plan